Do you believe you may be cheated on? Whether you are or not, you need to know for sure. Here are some common signs your being cheated on.
- He or she no longer answers their phone when you are with them. This is usually because their lover is calling them and obviously, they cannot speak to them if you are sitting right there. The same goes with texting, as well.
- Your partner begins to accuse you of cheating, even if you have not given a reason. A cheater does this in order to make them not feel so guilty for what they are doing to you!
- Your partner always seems “too busy” for you. Of course, life does happen and your partner may be busy with work. However, if they are constantly cancelling plans with you or coming home late on a regular basis, you may have a reason to be suspicious.
- The two of you do not go out as often as you used to. Your partner may suggest spending more time indoors. This is probably because they worry about running into their lover while out with you!
- They encourage you to spend more time with your family or friends. They think if they can get their partner to spend more time with other people, they will have more free time to cheat.
- Your partner no longer shows you as much affection as before or does not say “I love you” as often. While it is perfectly normal for affection to dwindle in a relationship in time, a drastic and sudden decrease if usually a sign of trouble.
- Do you notice your partner spending more time on perfecting their appearance all of sudden? If so, this could mean they are cheating on you. They want to look their best for their lover!
- Your partner keeps you from their closest friends. When a partner is cheating, chances are their closest friends know about it. They do not want you around these people, in case one of them happens to spill the beans!
In conclusion, there are many signs you may being cheated on, some of them move obvious than others. If you feel like most or all of the above signs describe your situation, you may want to confront your partner. After all, you have every right to know!