Corporate Consulting Division
Beau Dietl & Associates, Financial Services Division is currently providing corporate supplemental consulting and staffing services for financial services firms with security cross-disciplinary interaction. We supply them with staff accountants, business analysts, IT specialists and back office support personnel. Our client list also includes ten of the largest financial institutions and large regional banks. We also provide staffing services to several of the major consulting firms doing business within financial services. The assistance we are delivering includes:
- Merger integration projects ranging from planning through implementation
- Program and project management assistance ranging from leadership roles through program office staffing
- IT implementation including development and user acceptance testing
- Accounting support that encompasses closings, restatements, SOX 404, and reconciliations
- Operations support for front, middle, and back office activities
- Offshore outsource planning ad implementation.
Many of our staff are provided to our clients on a try and buy basis; clients have the option to hire our consultants as permanent staff without incurring any or discounted fees after the conclusion of their engagements. Our clients have found this option particularly appealing since they are able to directly evaluate the consultant’s skill levels, work ethic and compatibility with their own staff with the peace of mind that Beau Dietl maintains with a global network of investigative and security-based resources at its disposal.
Our depth of knowledge and experience allows us to identify, recommend and implement practical innovative solutions for our clients. Our staff includes former:
- Final Four Manager & Partners
- IT Planners, Designers & Applications Developers
- Industry Executives
- Industry Back Office Staff
Beau Dietl Financial Services is a full service consultancy, supporting the financial services industry with a multi-tiered staffing approach.
- Tier One – Manage Consultants
- Tier Two – Information Technologists
- Tier Three – Industry Operations Staff
- Tier Four – Permanent Placements
Through our extensive search and research staffs we meet our clients resource needs by recruiting and supplying permanent and temporary staff in: Information technology, operations involvement, financial services operations reconciliation, accounting and finance, temporary and permanent legal support staffing. Clients are offered try and buy options for their permanent staffing needs.
Beau Dietl and Associates also provides outsourcing services in several key operational areas: Call centers, application development & maintenance, reconciliation, escheatment & annuity services.
Integrating people, processes and technologies: establishing business requirements, identify technologies, work flows, cycle times, and processing costs, define work units, establish staffing levels, establish performance measures, identify quality improvements, identify conversion requirements, prepare budgets and work plans and implement solutions.
We support clients with specialists in: strategic planning, technology architecture, application framework, web development, data base technologies, automated testing, legacy programming, e-procurement and e-commerce.
Our process improvement specialists support clients with cycle time enhancements, automated workflows and image processing.