DNA tests have educated millions of people about their family lineage – but for many, this is just the first step in truly discovering their family history. BDA’s family researchers offer supplementary services that go beyond your family tree and help you build a full portrait of the individual lives in your extended family.
We can help you confidentially learn much more about your family members, such as:
- Discreetly obtain contact information, including email addresses, current phone numbers, and residence addresses;
- Locate friends, colleagues, and associates of deceased persons who can speak about their life;
- Detail a person’s professional history, including employers and colleagues familiar with their work;
- Explore missing links in your genealogy and find people missing from your family tree;
- Uncover financial, property, and asset information to help you determine your family’s economic history;
- Locate social media accounts, including those held under aliases;
- Retrieve official records linked to your family, such as legal filings or criminal records;
- Uncover references to your family in the news or other media sources, including archived publications;
- Retrieve military service records for family members who served; and
- Determine a person’s education history and awarded degrees.
BDA can confidentially obtain this information and enable you to learn about the lives – not just the genealogy – of your family.
Articles On DNA Test Results and Family Research
Bringing a partner into your business can be one of the best strategic and financial moves you could make. It can bring valuable business skills and technical expertise to your enterprise along with some seed-money [...]
More than half of all landlords believe that tenant background checks are more important than credit checks, and it is easy to see why. While it is necessary to try to gauge whether the prospect [...]
Brad Hunter Published: May 11, 2019 Sometimes the balm of time does not heal, especially when it comes to missing children. There are literally hundreds of faces — most of them smiling. Black and white, [...]