DNA tests have educated millions of people about their family lineage – but for many, this is just the first step in truly discovering their family history. BDA’s family researchers offer supplementary services that go beyond your family tree and help you build a full portrait of the individual lives in your extended family.
We can help you confidentially learn much more about your family members, such as:
- Discreetly obtain contact information, including email addresses, current phone numbers, and residence addresses;
- Locate friends, colleagues, and associates of deceased persons who can speak about their life;
- Detail a person’s professional history, including employers and colleagues familiar with their work;
- Explore missing links in your genealogy and find people missing from your family tree;
- Uncover financial, property, and asset information to help you determine your family’s economic history;
- Locate social media accounts, including those held under aliases;
- Retrieve official records linked to your family, such as legal filings or criminal records;
- Uncover references to your family in the news or other media sources, including archived publications;
- Retrieve military service records for family members who served; and
- Determine a person’s education history and awarded degrees.
BDA can confidentially obtain this information and enable you to learn about the lives – not just the genealogy – of your family.
Articles On DNA Test Results and Family Research
From a small business to an international corporation, your company needs a secure location to keep your assets and staff safe. Discover important ways you can keep your building secure, and how building security can [...]
Thanks to the internet, we are more connected than ever before. There seems to be an endless supply of online dating websites that can make finding someone to date easier. The increased security risks with [...]
Employees and HR professionals may have a new tool to address workplace harassment. The platform allows employees to file complaints against an individual or an entire company and launch an [...]
Meaww – Jussie Smollett case: All the questions we need answered, and why his career is still “over”
Prosecutors claim he has not been exonerated and has accepted community service. Defense attorneys, however, claim his record has been wiped clean of the charges against him. By Priyanka Sundar [...]
The law enforcement ace is championing the safe alternative to Tasers. March 27, 2019 @ 12:51PM Photo Credit: Getty Images Private investigator Bo Dietl, has a plan to save lives with a new, non-lethal [...]