BDA Location Services: Find the Person You’ve Been Looking For
These people came from all facets of life – some are lost relatives or friends, such as childhood connections, lost lovers, or old colleagues. Others have been key witnesses in lawsuits, debtors facing major court judgments, or persons sought by law enforcement. For over three decades, BDA has been held in the highest regard for its expertise in locating a broad range of people.
Our exceptionally high success rate in finding people is due to the capabilities of our investigators, who include former detectives, family research specialists, investigative journalists, and U.S. Intelligence Community analysts. Our team often starts with fragments of information, but we apply our unique tools and expertise to build a trail that leads to our objective. Our tools and skillsets include:
- Our investigators are skilled at pulling public records that can lead to a person, such as property records, court filings, birth/death certificates, and financial records.
- We subscribe to a multitude of proprietary databases that often provide valuable clues about a person’s location or contact information.
- If finding a missing person matters to a client, it matters to us. In one recent case, we helped connect an elderly person at their end of their life with a long-lost lover from their youth. Our investigators see these investigations as more than a case – we understand how special one reconnected relationship can be.
- Our team is trained to following the increasing amounts of digital traces left by people, such as those in social media accounts or other online activities. We also utilize specialized software to cull valuable information from the internet, such as social media accounts hidden under aliases.
- Our investigators often utilize our relationships with law enforcement officers across the country to find information about key persons.
- Our investigators are skilled at interviewing persons who can provide key information about a person’s activities and whereabouts.
To speak to a BDA investigator about your search for a person, please contact us.
Articles On Find A Person
HR Technologist – Beau Dietl & Associates’ New Platform for Reporting Sexual Harassment in the Workplace: Why HR Should Care
Mar 15, 2019 Sushman Biswas Associate Editor, HR Technologist The new platform for reporting sexual harassment in the workplace will protect victims of crime, harassment or abuse from fear of retribution, while providing HR departments new [...]
HR Technologist – Beau Dietl & Associates Launch “MeToo” Platform to Protect Employees in the Workplace
Premier security and investigations firm, Beau Dietl & Associates, launched a new investigative platform and solution to better protect victims of discrimination, sexual harassment, assault, and ethics violations in the workplace. The platform will be [...]
Serial, the hugely popular NPR true-crime podcast, premiered in 2014 and captured the attention of the nation. The series chronicled a team of journalists combing through decades-old evidence in attempts to exonerate or further [...]
Maria Puente and Jayme Deerwester, USA TODAY March 13, 2019 Officials say the actresses were involved in the nation’s largest-ever college admissions bribery case prosecuted by the Justice Department. USA TODAY This [...]