These people came from all facets of life – some are lost relatives or friends, such as childhood connections, lost lovers, or old colleagues. Others have been key witnesses in lawsuits, debtors facing major court judgments, or persons sought by law enforcement. For over three decades, BDA has been held in the highest regard for its expertise in locating a broad range of people.
Our exceptionally high success rate in finding people is due to the capabilities of our investigators, who include former detectives, family research specialists, investigative journalists, and U.S. Intelligence Community analysts. Our team often starts with fragments of information, but we apply our unique tools and expertise to build a trail that leads to our objective. Our tools and skillsets include:
- Our investigators are skilled at pulling public records that can lead to a person, such as property records, court filings, birth/death certificates, and financial records.
- We subscribe to a multitude of proprietary databases that often provide valuable clues about a person’s location or contact information.
- If finding a missing person matters to a client, it matters to us. In one recent case, we helped connect an elderly person at the end of their life with a long-lost lover from their youth. Our investigators see these investigations as more than a case – we understand how a special one reconnected relationship can be.
- Our team is trained to following the increasing amounts of digital traces left by people, such as those in social media accounts or other online activities. We also utilize specialized software to cull valuable information from the internet, such as social media accounts hidden under aliases.
- Our investigators often utilize our relationships with law enforcement officers across the country to find information about key persons.
- Our investigators are skilled at interviewing persons who can provide key information about a person’s activities and whereabouts.
To speak to a BDA investigator about your search for a person, please contact us.
Articles On Find A Person
Brad Hunter Published: May 11, 2019 Sometimes the balm of time does not heal, especially when it comes to missing children.DOE NETWORK There are literally hundreds of faces — most of them smiling. Black and [...]
There are many situations where you may need to hire a private investigator. There are numerous private investigators in New York City, but you need to know which one is right for you. The [...]
If you’re thinking about hiring a private investigator to run a background check or launch a general investigation, it’s best that you have a solid and realistic idea of what private investigators can and cannot [...]
There are many situations where you may need to hire a private investigator. Many people need help finding a missing person while others want to catch a potentially cheating spouse. Regardless of the scenario, you [...]