Advances in security technology are moving at a breathtaking pace. CCTV, Access Control and Intrusion Detection can no longer be seen just as separate systems forming a last line of defense or providing a forensic look back on what’s already happened. Rather, they must be part of an intelligent and well integrated Physical Protection Systems (PPS) acting as an integrated force multiplier.
BDA has partnered with some of the best security technology companies and systems integrators in the world allowing us to offer the latest in security advancements as part of our comprehensive protective solutions allowing our clients to proactively detect and deter threats before they cause harm to their physical assets and people.
Our solutions set include:
- Multi-camera, High Definition digital CCTV (H.264) with optional local NVR or cloud-based recording.
- Digital video surveillance including integrated thermal imaging, facial detection, motion detection, loitering detection and license plate recognition. These capabilities form the foundation of our virtual guarding platform.
- Integrated access to global terrorist and criminal databases.
- Access control with the latest authentication, anti-piggybacking, anti-tailgating, and anti-pass-back technology.
- Boundary penetration sensors including glass-break sensors (acoustic, vibration, and metallic foil), sonic, electromechanical, infrared and fiber optic.
Articles On Security Technology
If you are a parent who is supposed to receive child support payments on behalf of children, you already know how significant timely and complete payments are to your child's welfare. The courts and the [...]
If you’ve never had to hire a private investigator, you might not realize what they can and can’t do. PIs need to be licensed to operate, and most states require you to either have a [...]
NEWARK – June 26th, 2019 A Newark police officer indicted in a deadly shooting during a police chase says that his actions kept him and his fellow officers alive. Jovanny [...]